Permanent Color Innocent Blue
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
Permanent Color lasts for more than 20 washes. For creative grooming competition and professional groomers use.
Long-lasting permanent color specially formulated for dog and horse. Provides bright, fashionable and unique color results. Can be used on white, grey, apricot, and brown coats. Coloring results may vary with coat type and breed. You may refer to OPAWZ logo for coloring results. Non-toxic and gentle on pet’s coat. All the colors can be mixed with each other according to your own preference.
- Shampoo and blow-dry firstly if the dogs’ coat is dirty and oily.
- Shake well before opens.
- Apply onto desired coat area and leave it on for 20 minutes (For the Loyal Brown and Blue Black, please let the color sits on the hair at least 40 minutes).
- Rinse and dry after.
- Be sure to stir well with a brush before use.
- And for coloring limited areas, such as ears or tails, you may apply to dry fur. Results may vary depending on application strength and individual pet’s coat.
- Coloring results may vary with coat type and breed.
- Do not use any conditioner or applied other brands’ dye may contain conditioner before using OPAWZ dye.
- Not recommended for use on pets under 6 months.
- Not recommended for use on cats.
- Do not use on pets with sensitive, irritated, or damaged skin.
- Do not allow pets to lick.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If it happens, rinse with a large amount of water for 15 minutes.
- If any allergic reactions happen during dyeing, discontinue process immediately and consult a veterinarian. Allergy test on the skin is recommended 48 hours prior to application if the pet is being colored for the first time.